Club Statement from FA's Covid-19 Update
The following outdoor football activity is currently permitted:
- Playing football individually. For example, practice of individual skills or fitness activities;
- Playing football with your family or other people living in your household;
- Football training or fitness activities in groups of no more than six, keeping two metres apart at all times.
- Risk assessing the activities, gaining consent from parents/carers and ensuring you are in sight of another adult.
- Training MUST BE held at the club to ensure safety conditions are met, so we will also need to work with the PBA Sports and Social Club and see if they can open up for toilet access etc to ensure we have access to clean running water for hand washing and in case of an emergency.
- Also all our coaches will need to be available. Bare in mind these are volunteers and these will have to put more hours in to ensure everyone can train, giving we have to have a ratio of 1-5 players. For example a squad of 20 players normally train 1 hour a week together, a coach may have to take 4 hours to train those same 20 players if everyone available.
If you have any further questions or concerns you may have on our possible return then please contact either of the following committee members.
Van Papantoniou (Club Chairman) 07793413943
Tom Lawlor (Parent Rep) 07501012055
Chris George (Welfare Officer) 07879291339