Purple Army Returning
Alot of work has gone on behind the scenes since the government and the FA gave the go-head to resume training...but it will be different for all involved with ratio coaching. Sessions for multiple groups of up to six players can now be coordinated. However, individual players and groups must be kept separate with "strict hygiene measures".
Parents & Players
- Hand Sanatising - Everyone coming onto site needs to hand sanatise their hands. This can be done at either of the 3 stations provided by the football club OR by keeping your own personal one on you, so you can do this.
- Toilet Facilities - There will be NO toilet facilities provided because the PBA Sports & Social Club is not open. However, there will be 'bottled' water to ensure we have clean water for any incident of first aid that may arise.
- Car Park & Watching Training - The car park will be open and you are able to watch your child's session, although a common sense appoarch and the 2m social distancing must be implemented.
- Player Disignated Safe Zone - Each player attending training will have their own 'Player Zone'. This is where they will keep their drinks and any belongings they need, when taking part in the session.
- Session Equipment - All equipment used will be disinfected before and after by coaches.
To ensure the safety of everyone our coaches are to attend a 'Covid Training Introduction' before any age group can train, your coaches will keep you updated when training will start for your child.
Please adhere to all the above and hopefully we will can get back to some form of 'normality' soon...
As always please contact any of the below contacts if you require to ask any further questions.
Chris George (Safeguarding & Welfare)
Tom Lawlor (Parent & Coaches Rep)
Van Papantoniou (Club Chairman)