Presentation 2019-20 Season Evening
Port of Bristol Youth FC presentation evening is being held Wednesday 2nd September at the PBA Sports & Social Club.
With Covid-19 Guidelines in place, as a club we need to do things differently than we would of liked, meaning a number of key bits of information need to be provided on how we are to hold the presentations this year and where parents/carers should be.
- Each age group has been allotted a time slot within one of two locations inside the building, both with one way systems in and out.
- TWO ADULTS ONLY per player are permitted to attend the award presentation as well as any siblings if needing to attend because of no child care.
- There will be a number of hand sanitizer stations dotted both in and outside the building.
- The outside bar will be open throughout the presentation with food on the night available to purchase. (Card Payments Only)
- Toilets are open but will operate on a one in one out basis.
LOCATION 1 (Ball Room)
- 17.30 Soccer Tots / U6 (Tom Lawlor /Tom Nightingale)
- 18.15 U7s (Steve Winters)
- 19.00 U9 (Ben Carnell)
- 19.30 U8 (Chris George)
- 20.00 U13 (Tom Lees)
Entrance to this location will be by the bowling green, so please queue up (social distancing) no sooner than 15mins before you are due to enter and someone will notify you when to do so. When leaving the presentation the exit will be through the lounge and out the main doors onto the patio.
LOCATION 2 ( Skittle Alley)
- 17.30 U10 (Mat Daley/Mick Brown)
- 18.15 U10 & U11 (Sean Palmer & Alan Dimambro)
- 19.00 U12 (Dan Scadding)
- 19.30 U14 (Mark Price)
- 20.00 U15 (Van Papantoniou)
Entrance to this location will be the door via the car park. Please queue up (social distancing) no sooner than 15mins before you are due to enter and someone will notify you when to do so. When leaving the presentation, this will be done by entering the lounge and exiting through the main doors onto the patio.
Please feel free to contact us on any of the below numbers if you require any further information or have a concern.
- Van Papantoniou (Chairman)
- Tom Lawlor (Parent Rep)
- Chris George (Welfare Officer)